We create customized comprehensive engagement opportunities that ensure your involvement is value-added and visible, both on campus and in the marketplace.
Whatever your involvement with McGill, you're interacting with a world-class institution that has been making valuable contributions to both society and business for nearly 200 years.
Your investment can have a global impact, support interdisciplinary research initiatives and help prepare the next generation of future-ready professionals.
Drive change on a global scale
Support cutting edge research
Help us build capacity in critical areas of investigation and support interdisciplinary research initiatives.
- Explore opportunities to create collaborative research partnerships
- Support applied research and testing
- Donate equipment to give researchers and students the tools they need
- Benefit from naming opportunities to foster brand activation with key audiences
Accelerate progress and economic development
Partner with McGill to help commercialize technologies and products that will shape the future.
- Support innovation and tech transfer
- Fund entrepreneurship programs
- Become a McGill vendor
- Seize sponsorship opportunities
Invest in future-ready talent
Help us attract bright young minds and create opportunities for established professionals to sharpen their skills.
- Lead or attend guest lectures
- Help build, or participate in, reskilling and continuing education programs
- Establish scholarships or fellowships
Provide opportunities to students and new graduates
Give trained and talented young professionals the real-world experience they need, while benefiting from direct access to a recruitment pipelines.
- Establish, or participate in, mentorship and internship programs
- Get involved with student and alumni events
- Become a Leadership Advisory Board member
Explore by story
Explore more opportunities to partner with McGill
The Corporate Relations team at University Advancement is proud to serve as the conduit for mutually beneficial partnerships between companies like yours – large and small –and the opportunities McGill has to offer. Learn how McGill University supports your mission.
Contact Katherine Knitel